Famous people rarely keep the same haircut, hair color, or style of makeup for many years. They often have to experiment with their appearance for a role in a movie or a music video. But sometimes, they want a transformation too — they don’t want to become boring! However, you don’t always need a radical transformation: sometimes, you just need to change something small to make a big difference.
We are sure that sometimes, all you need is just one good solution in order to change how you look. And the people from our compilation prove this idea to be true.
1-Dakota Johnson has bangs that are a great match for her forehead.
- Demi Moore stopped wearing contact lenses and she now wears glasses.
- Jennifer Aniston often wears glasses that highlight how unique she is.
- Henry Cavill removed his facial hair that hid his perfectly symmetrical face and powerful chin.
- Sienna Miller stopped using bronzer.
- Emilia Clarke got rid of her bangs that made her face look shorter.
- Maisie Williams got rid of the bangs that didn’t compliment her triangle-shaped face.
- Zayn Malik removed his light-pink hair that didn’t look very good with his dark facial hair.
- Bill Kaulitz stopped dying his hair which made his look more appealing.
- Amber Rose, who has naturally brown eyes, wears blue-colored lenses that make her look more dynamic combined with the warm color of her skin.
What appearance experiments have you done and what helped you discover your unique look?